Become a new or renewing member of the British Columbia Conservative Party
- Select how long a membership you want.
- one year
- two years
- three years
- By authorizing payment I certify that I meet these conditions of membership:
- I am a resident of British Columbia.
- I am at least 14 years of age!
- I do not belong to another provincial political party in BC.
- I actively support the Constitution, Principles, Policies, By-laws and Code of Conduct of the BC Conservative Party.
- Complete the information requested about yourself by using the form to the left if you are applying for a new membership. If you are applying to renew your membership, we only need information that we don’t already have.
- Send a payment for the membership term you have chosen
- by cheque payable to BC Conservative Party, mail to: 327 – 1434 Ironwood Street, Campbell River, BC V9W 5T5 plus click on the “Register and Online payment by credit card” button to register your information; but then skip over the credit card payment screen when it appears.
- by credit card: go to step 5.
The fees for membership are:
- Three Years $50
- Two Years $40
- One Year $20
- Student One Year $5
If you would rather mail in your registration, a Membership Application Card is available for your use.